Invite System Question

doublespaces

Verified Customer
Can this system generate a referral link that can be posted online without the need of inviting someone directly?

In addition, can the referral link direct them to a place other than a sign up page, like a specific post/thread and if they register during that session, credit them with the referral? I really need this feature and am willing to pay for it.

XenCentral

XenCentral Support
Staff member
Hello, @doublespaces

The feature to generate a link for the registration and use it in any way (sending by IM, posting online etc.) is implemented in the release we made today.

The other feature is not implemented, but we consider it something we would like to add to the product. There is no estimate for that for now, but if you want it to be implemented urgently we can handle it for some additional fee. Please contact us at https://desk.xencentral.com/ and we will review it.

Thank you!

doublespaces

Verified Customer
You have just earned my business. I also would like the feature which tags them and redirects or sends them to a specific page even if that requires entering the URL manually. Or optionally the social sharing features or even a " Refer to this Thread/Post" hard link which provides a URL to copy. I will contact you about this custom work as soon as I get inside my office and make my purchase.

doublespaces

Verified Customer
I have purchased your invite system(I did custom work also) but my login to purchase was gone, I had to re-register and even the license is no longer there. I've purchased your muti-site system also, but my other license is gone.