Resolved XenPorta

ibaker

Verified Customer
Can someone explain in basic English how to use different XenPorta home pages for different domains?

I see there is an option but when I enable that I have no idea what to do then...thanks

XenCentral

XenCentral Support
Staff member
Hello,

Sorry for missing this post. We have been in conversation in several places we thought we are discussing everything you need.

As for this question, you just do not need to configure anything else, product filters-out forums not available under current domain and does not show any threads from that forums in Recent/Featured Threads blocks.

Let us know if you have any other question.

Thank you!

rainfall

Verified Customer
Hello,

Sorry for missing this post. We have been in conversation in several places we thought we are discussing everything you need.

As for this question, you just do not need to configure anything else, product filters-out forums not available under current domain and does not show any threads from that forums in Recent/Featured Threads blocks.

Let us know if you have any other question.

Thank you!
I have 3 subdomains and I want XenPorta using Multisite to show different forums as the Recent Threads in XenPorta block.
is that possible?

XenCentral

XenCentral Support
Staff member
I have 3 subdomains and I want XenPorta using Multisite to show different forums as the Recent Threads in XenPorta block.
is that possible?
Yes, it is possible. You should select ALL forums that should be displayed on any forum in blocks configuration, make sure to disable block cache and save configuration. The content of widget will be filtered now based on node filters you have set for entire forum (so, if in widget configuration you have selected forum1 and forum2, but forum2 is not available in domain1, domain1 XenPorta will not show threads from forum2).

XenPorta blocks are hardly customizable that is why support has some limitations (is incompatible with block cache, you may see pagination issues etc.)

Thank you!