I am confused what are the alt sites in this demo

R

rootsxrocks

I registered here but had to re register to use the trade system and have yet to find another sub domain that I can jump back an forth too

R

rootsxrocks

I would expect to haqve to sign in at least once on each sub domain but the way I understood the system was my log on here forum.xencentral.com would work at desk.xencentral.com , xencentral.com and demo.xencentral.com

R

rootsxrocks

OK I got it demo2.xencentral.com and demo.xencentral.com are separate installs from http://forum.xencentral.com I wouldn't ever do that in a real install but it would be a good demonstration to include all three and make the other two distinct by having their own tabs and unique forums.

R

rootsxrocks

the sites tab on the alternatives confused me Its a user submitted links which I am not sure appropriate to demonstrate the capabilities.

XenCentral

XenCentral Support
Staff member
Hello!

This board is not a demo, it is our official community board, and it is separate installation.

There is one demo board which can be accessed from demo2.xencentral.com as well (the same installation) to see Multisite system features.

The Sites tab is just a custom product demonstrated for one of our customers. I see that it could cause the confusion.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you!

R

rootsxrocks

Hello!

This board is not a demo, it is our official community board, and it is separate installation.

There is one demo board which can be accessed from demo2.xencentral.com as well (the same installation) to see Multisite system features.

The Sites tab is just a custom product demonstrated for one of our customers. I see that it could cause the confusion.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you!
yeah I figured that out by the third post thank you My significant questions were posted first perhaps you missed it or your still composing answers or researching .

Common forums events and or site by IP/gps

I also posted a question in my trade listing here Old fashion Farm Swap Nanny for Two Cocks as I was trying to get a feel for whether It would lend itself to my application as described in the first post from what I was able to use and see of the demo it seems to be focused more on rating users than any sort of trading system Perhaps I have overlooked some significant aspect as applied in a generic demo. I am interested but havn't seen how it would benefit me and what kind of protection there is against abuse of the system. My experience has been that there are just plain ole mean vindictive people out there as well ass self serving fraudulant ones who would boost there own ratings. Is there further infrastructure like standardized offers forms or that lend itself to my users having stores or listing products in categories? Is there any live sites using your mods that I can see it applied and working ?