Common forums events and or site by IP/gps

R

rootsxrocks

When setting up a multiple sub domain is it possible for all of the different sub domains to share common categories or have cross subscriptions I am looking at having a farm trading area that would be specific to separate geographic regions but want them to share common interest threads.

I have not yet fully explored you Trade mod but it seems it may fit the bill I would also want an events and really liked the install of XenAtendo I tried in the early days of xenforo. I was very impressed with the conversion of arboristsite.com although they have been having server issues the last few days any ad server that can manage that god awful mess of flashing gifs should handle anything I throw at it LOL.

Thanks for any and all thoughts I just want to sketch together what I am going to commit to before reinstalling from scratch my fail to launch xen site and a recovery zone for my 4.2.2 VB site to transition away from. Most of my users are older and I need simple interfaces that are easy and intuitive. I like the bells an knobs but it intimidates most of my user base.

R

rootsxrocks

to explain my first question better , what I am proposing is for example I would have a fun and games and political category that would sync across all the sub domains but each would have their own local discussions and classified/ barter forums . IG Manchester.trader.com London.trader.com Edinburgh.trader.com perhaps even further separating them into sub categories like London.car.trader.com London.electronics.trader.com