Resolved MultiSite

XenCentral

XenCentral Support
Staff member
Hello, @Deddy Hermanus

Yes, the product supports filtering of Resource Categories on per-domain basis, so you can enable/disable entire category under each domain.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you!

XenCentral

XenCentral Support
Staff member
Yes, you can enable/disable widgets on per-site basis. So you should configure Widget Framework to show all widgets you have, and then user our product to filter-out widgets for each domain.
Let us know if you have any other question.
Thank you!

Bionic Rooster

Verified Customer
Yes, you can enable/disable widgets on per-site basis. So you should configure Widget Framework to show all widgets you have, and then user our product to filter-out widgets for each domain.
Let us know if you have any other question.
Thank you!
I upgraded to XenCentral Framework 1.3.0 and XenCentral Multisite System 1.3.3 and now this function doesn't work. Widgets cannot be enabled/disabled on per-site basis.

Last edited:

XenCentral

XenCentral Support
Staff member
I upgraded to XenCentral Framework 1.3.0 and XenCentral Multisite System 1.3.3 and now this function doesn't work. Widgets cannot be enabled/disabled on per-site basis.
We have just updated your ticket in our support system, please check. The filter works, the problem is with addon "XenFacil's Widgets".

Thank you!

Bionic Rooster

Verified Customer
Hi Harutyun,

I was just reading your update to my ticket and thank you all for the great support in trouble shooting the problem I was having. I confirm that XenFacil Widgets was the problem and once deactivated I was able to enable/disable widgets on per-site basis again..
Thanks again for the excellant support guys and awesome program .

Barry